abylon LOGON SSO Pro Coupon Code.
abylon LOGON protects your computer against illegal access. You need only to train a smart card, a removable media (e. g. memory stick) or a CD with your windows login data. In future you need only this physical key for the login authentication. If you leave the computer you need only to pull the smart card or the USB stick and your computer automatically locks or logoff.
- Single Sign-On for Windows login and Applications
- Comfortable windows access protection with smart card, removable media (e. g. memory stick) or CD/DVD
- Additional security by password and token combinations
- Logon with long password and without keep in mind
- By leaving your computer automatically locked or logged out
- Supporting of different X.509 certificate smart cards and token
The software abylon Single Sign-On SSO supports the user by entering credentials, such as login name and password. Therefore the software learn once the credential by entering. These data are stored encrypted. In future after legitimacy through the user the credentials will be enter automatically by the software abylon Single Sign-On SSO in the appropriate fields.
If you would like to protect your computer against illegal access in a comfortable kind, then the software abylon LOGON offers a comfortable solution. You only need to train your smart card, your USB Stick or a CD/DVD with your windows login data and in the future this medium is your authentication for the computer.
The input of a master-password is possible as extended protection. By leaving your computer you need only to pull the smart card or the USB Stick and your computer locked or logged out automatically. Thus protect your computer against snoopier views and data theft without large training. For professional users various certificate smart cards are supported. During the registration to the computer only the smart card or the USB-Token (e.g. Aladdin eToken) must be insert.
The software abylon SSO supports the user in entering credentials, such as login name and password. Therefore the software learn once by entering the appropriate credentials. These data are stored encrypted. In future, after user legitimation, the software abylon SSO entered the credentials automatically in the appropriate fields.
- Only one-time authentication required
- Safe and automatic logon in Windows systems
- Automatic inserting of username and password are used for applications
- Supported token for logon:
- Chipcards (z. B. EC-Moneycard (with chip) or Health Insurance Cards)
- External memory media (eg: USB Sticks, flashdrives)
- RFID cards
- Certificate-based Smartcards and USB-Token (Supporting different manufacturers, e.g. Aladdin eToken)
- EEPROM Chipcards SLE 4432 and SLE 4442 (Can be describe)
- Random-Password – Daily changing and random Windows login data
- Optional additional password protection at logon
- SecureID for symmetrical cards
- Optional logon verification by input of the password
- Account-Management for several logon accounts each media
- Check Revocationlist-status (CRL)
- During the removing of the medium, the computer are ‘Looked’, ‘Look out’ or ‘Shut down’
- Several media for one user possible
- Possible to create accounts during the windows logon processes or in the simulation mode
- Log file
- Automatic Update (Can be deactivated)
- Improved Administration for corporate applications