HyperCam 3 – is a new version of the famous HyperCam 2, being jointly developed with Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as .AVI or WMV/ASF files.
HyperCam may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips.
Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text-notes workflow, multiple settings command line interface, can be installed on portable devices, small installation size and a more than affordable price is what makes HyperCam 3 a must-have tool.
The program is really simple to use. When you record, the program automatically minimizes to the bottom bar, but you can choose the option so it disappears completely. (under options/interface).
I really like the quality of the finished file. This is one of the biggest differences with many other screencast programs I know. With this program if you play the resulting video in full screen, the video will look the same as your actual computer.
The other nice thing about this program is that the recordings you create are automatically saved on AVI files, so you’ll have access to them quickly.
For longer or more complex projects you also have a screen notes workflow that lets you add notes to the screen.
- Save captured data to AVI or WMV/ASF files
- Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Edit captured AVI files with K-Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Edit captured WMV/ASF files with Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for Internet call recording )
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
- Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)